Visit Ameristar Casino Hotel Council BluffsWe've got it ALL at Ameristar Casino Hotel Council Bluffs! In addition to a luxury hotel, you’ll find more than 1,200 slots and video machines, table games including blackjack, craps and roulette, multiple restaurants serving an endless variety of cuisine and a diverse sports betting experience at our Sportsbook . Located in the heart of the greater Omaha metro area on the banks of the scenic Missouri River, Ameristar Council Bluffs is a unique, exciting destination that you’ll never forget.
Directions to the Casino
Directions from Lincoln, NE: Take I-180 N/US-34 W. Merge onto I-80 E via Exit 401D toward Omaha. Merge onto i-29 N via Exit 1A. Take Nebraska Ave. Exit 52. Turn right onto Nebraska Ave. Stay straight onto River Rd. Take the first left to stay on River Rd. Casino is on left.
Directions from Sioux City, IA: Take I-29 S. Take the Nebraska Ave. Exit 52 toward Riverboat Casino/Des Moines University. Turn right onto River Rd. Take the first left to stay on River Rd. Casino is on left.
Directions from Des Moines, IA: Take I-235 W. I-235 W becomes I-80 W. Stay straight onto I-80 (Express) W. Merge onto I-29 N. Take Nebraska Ave. Exit 52. Turn right onto Nebraska Ave. Stay straight onto River Rd. Take the first left to stay on River Rd. Casino is on left.
THINGS TO DO NEAR AMERISTAR COUNCIL BLUFFS
Our Hotel & Nearby Attractions
Luxury Hotel info tile
- Orpheum Theater
- Holland Performing Arts Center
- Slowdown Rock Club & Bar
- The Waiting Room Lounge Bar & Concert Venue
- SumTur Amphitheater
- The Durham Museum
- Omaha’s Old Market District
- Omaha’s Henry Doorly Zoo & Aquarium
- Lee Simmons Wildlife Safari Park
- Strategic Air Command & Aerospace Museum
- Lauritzen Gardens Omaha’s Botanical Center
- Joslyn Art Museum
- Union Pacific Railroad Museum
- College Baseball World Series
- Squirrel Cage Jail Museum
- General Dodge House
- Taste of Omaha
- Nebraska Balloon & Wine Festival
- Santa Lucia Italian Festival